The recently discovered bug of Active Social Migrator

Jun 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I have tested more than half a year and I did yesterday again. All the same
Sorted by steps
1) profile pictures are not transferred at all but script writes it successful
2) internal server error popup
3) script writes it is successful but the group names trimmed from the end. So group names incorrect
4) script does not write anything it looks like working for several minutes and than just stops. I have not found any journal records transferred.

Also I do not know what of the steps do it but all user Cyrillic names are broken. User profiles of these users are unavailable.

I repeat I do the migration twice - all the same results.