Internal Server Error

Sep 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I have followed the instructions, but when I click on Move Now for Profiles or Friends it just throws a message "Internal Server Error" (Chrome)

http://screencast.com/t/Hh0wGcmY8k

DNN 6.2.3, AS 1.9.6

Sep 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Rod, I think that is just a basic error notification popup. I posted on Sunday for the same popup, but mine was on the final Journal Migration step. All other steps worked for me. I am hoping we can get some support to iron these errors out soon. For my error I didn't get any details in the DNN Event Viewer, but I was able to go into my server logs and got the details on the error, which I posted on Sunday.

Cliff

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Ah, I seem thanks Cliff, I will check the Server Event logs. 

I noticed some errors about inserting duplicate roles.

All the steps threw some sort of error for me and ActiveForums 5 does not work:

http://screencast.com/t/B1f9jH6Qu1OP

Sep 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Rod,

I had the same issues on the first step and posted the error from the windows event log in the issue tracker. Unfortunately I haven't received any feedback yet.

It feels like a deja vu!

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Okay I had a go at this today. All good up until the final migration - "Migrate Journal Items" Internal Server Error. Same as Cliff.

Developer
Nov 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Are you getting any errors in the DNN Admin > Event viewer?

Are you getting anything in the log4net logs located in Portals/_default/Logs/ ?

Nov 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I have provided both an error from my logs and asked the question of how the journal migration is sorting the data. My journal conversion is failing on the same record but I cannot figure out which record it is. If I knew the sort order for the conversion it would help to pinpoint the offending record.

Also, I went back into the logs you mentioned above for the date when I last tried the conversion. This part of the file. I am not sure if all of it is relevant, but surely some of it is. Maybe this will help.

2012-10-04 12:57:44,320 [dnpserver01][Thread:20][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Web.Common.Internal.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpException: A public action method 'ConvertJournal' was not found on controller 'DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveSocialMigrator.Services.JournalServiceController'.
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore()
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__4()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End()
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
2012-10-04 13:45:04,976 [dnpserver01][Thread:10][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. ---> System.Web.UI.ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
    Client IP: 178.137.93.49
    Port: 57369
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.46 Safari/536.5
    ViewState: 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...
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError)
   at System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowMacValidationError(Exception inner, String persistedState)
   at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString)
   at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState)
   at System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState)
   at System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
2012-10-04 13:45:05,038 [dnpserver01][Thread:10][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=70&error=An unexpected error has occurred&content=0
System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. ---> System.Web.UI.ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
    Client IP: 178.137.93.49
    Port: 57369
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.46 Safari/536.5
    ViewState: 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...
   at System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError)
   at System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowMacValidationError(Exception inner, String persistedState)
   at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString)
   at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState)
   at System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState)
   at System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
2012-10-04 16:33:08,210 [dnpserver01][Thread:9][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Web.Common.Internal.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveSocialMigrator.Services.JournalServiceController.ConvertJournal(String JournalTypes)
   at lambda_method(ExecutionScope , ControllerBase , Object[] )
   at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClassd.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__a()
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClassd.<>c__DisplayClassf.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__c()
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
2012-10-04 16:34:04,538 [dnpserver01][Thread:19][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserOnlineController - The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_UsersOnline_Users". The conflict occurred in database "homeschoolcomm", table "dbo.Users", column 'UserID'.
The statement has been terminated.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_UsersOnline_Users". The conflict occurred in database "homeschoolcomm", table "dbo.Users", column 'UserID'.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues)
   at DotNetNuke.Security.Membership.Data.SqlDataProvider.UpdateUsersOnline(Hashtable userList)
   at DotNetNuke.Security.Membership.AspNetMembershipProvider.UpdateUsersOnline(Hashtable userList)
   at DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserOnlineController.UpdateUsersOnline()

Nov 3, 2012 at 4:53 AM
Edited Nov 3, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Decided to run the whole thing again today. Backing up along the way. This is the log file for today it is long so will break it up into several posts. Don't see a file uploader.

I stopped at Process 3 Group Migration as a few errors have started to creep in. Will try and elaborate on them later (getting late in Oz).

2012-11-03 08:25:43,254 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 08:26:52,213 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:25:46,978 [Aussie][Thread:6][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:26:34,273 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:27:37,143 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:37:43,974 [Aussie][Thread:6][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:38:25,956 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:39:24,278 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:40:56,952 [Aussie][Thread:8][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:41:48,640 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 09:42:53,102 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 12:16:53,613 [Aussie][Thread:6][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 12:19:15,725 [Aussie][Thread:3][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.EvaluateOne(String[] keys, SectionInput input, Boolean isTrusted, FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult, Boolean getLkg, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)

Nov 3, 2012 at 4:53 AM

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
   at System.Web.HttpContext.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String configKey)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_AppSettings()
   at System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.get_AppSettings()
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.Config.GetSetting(String setting)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication.Application_Start(Object Sender, EventArgs E)
2012-11-03 12:21:25,855 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Common.Initialize - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Globals.get_Status()
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController.AddLog(LogInfo logInfo)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Initialize.LogEnd()
2012-11-03 12:21:41,699 [Aussie][Thread:3][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.EvaluateOne(String[] keys, SectionInput input, Boolean isTrusted, FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(FactoryRecord factoryRecord, SectionRecord sectionRecord, Object parentResult, Boolean getLkg, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
   at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String configKey)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication.Application_Start(Object Sender, EventArgs E)
2012-11-03 12:22:20,251 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.HttpModules.Exceptions.ExceptionModule - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.ExceptionLogController.AddLog(Exception objException, ExceptionLogType LogType)
   at DotNetNuke.HttpModules.Exceptions.ExceptionModule.OnErrorRequest(Object s, EventArgs e)
2012-11-03 12:22:20,260 [Aussie][Thread:3][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DotNetNuke.HttpModules.RewriterUtils.OmitFromRewriteProcessing(String localPath)
   at DotNetNuke.HttpModules.RequestFilter.RequestFilterModule.FilterRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
2012-11-03 12:23:42,029 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Common.Initialize - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2012-11-03 12:24:00,219 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 12:24:03,649 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.DeriveParameters()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommandBuilder.DeriveParameters(SqlCommand command)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelperParameterCache.DiscoverSpParameterSet(SqlConnection connection, String spName, Boolean includeReturnValueParameter, Object[] parameterValues)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelperParameterCache.GetSpParameterSetInternal(SqlConnection connection, String spName, Boolean includeReturnValueParameter)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelperParameterCache.GetSpParameterSet(String connectionString, String spName, Boolean includeReturnValueParameter)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelperParameterCache.GetSpParameterSet(String connectionString, String spName)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues)
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.SqlDataProvider.GetLogTypeConfigInfo()
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.DBLoggingProvider.GetLogTypeConfigInfo()
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.DBLoggingProvider.GetLogTypeConfigInfoByKey(String logTypeKey, String logTypePortalID)
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.DBLoggingProvider.AddLog(LogInfo logInfo)
2012-11-03 12:24:10,991 [Aussie][Thread:7][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpException: The file '/rvsupertramp/Home.aspx' does not exist.
   at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
   at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
2012-11-03 12:24:57,432 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.SchedulerClient - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSni(DbAsyncResult asyncResult, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadNetworkPacket()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadBuffer()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadByte()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues)
   at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.DeleteSiteLog(DateTime DateTime, Int32 PortalId)
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.SiteLog.PurgeSiteLog.DoPurgeSiteLog()
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.SiteLog.PurgeSiteLog.DoWork()
2012-11-03 12:24:57,532 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.DNNScheduling.Scheduler+CoreScheduler - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSni(DbAsyncResult asyncResult, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider.DeleteSiteLog(DateTime DateTime, Int32 PortalId)
2012-11-03 12:24:57,796 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.SiteLog.PurgeSiteLog - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-03 12:28:09,647 [Aussie][Thread:26][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpException: The file '/rvsupertramp/Home.aspx' does not exist.
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
   at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
2012-11-03 12:31:20,309 [Aussie][Thread:6][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpException: The file '/rvsupertramp/Home.aspx' does not exist.
2012-11-03 12:35:01,738 [Aussie][Thread:39][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpException: The file '/rvsupertramp/Home.aspx' does not exist.

Nov 3, 2012 at 4:54 AM

2012-11-03 12:35:32,332 [Aussie][Thread:36][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpException: The file '/rvsupertramp/Home.aspx' does not exist.
2012-11-03 12:36:04,164 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 12:40:11,000 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.GetTableName(Type objType)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.GetObjectMapping(Type objType)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.HydrateObject(Object hydratedObject, IDataReader dr)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObjectFromReader(Object objObject, IDataReader dr)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.CreateObjectFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, Boolean closeReader)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillListFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, IList objList, Boolean closeReader)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillCollection(IDataReader dr, Type objType)
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.DBLoggingProvider.GetLogTypeConfigInfo()
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.DBLoggingProvider.GetLogTypeConfigInfoByKey(String logTypeKey, String logTypePortalID)
   at DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.DBLoggingProvider.DBLoggingProvider.AddLog(LogInfo logInfo)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,014 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.HydrateObject(Object hydratedObject, IDataReader dr)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillObjectFromReader(Object objObject, IDataReader dr)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.CreateObjectFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, Boolean closeReader)
   at DotNetNuke.Common.Utilities.CBO.FillListFromReader(Type objType, IDataReader dr, IList objList, Boolean closeReader)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,019 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,023 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,027 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,031 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,036 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,040 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,045 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,049 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,053 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)

Nov 3, 2012 at 4:55 AM

2012-11-03 12:40:11,070 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:11,078 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:18,821 [Aussie][Thread:6][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.EventLog.LogController - Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:19,263 [Aussie][Thread:25][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Common.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Unrecognized attribute 'name'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive. (C:\DotNetNuke Sites\rvsupertramp-615-05\httpdocs\web.config line 36)
2012-11-03 12:40:36,882 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Common.Initialize - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2012-11-03 12:43:12,524 [Aussie][Thread:22][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 12:49:00,441 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 12:50:09,420 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 13:09:29,261 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 13:32:05,103 [Aussie][Thread:8][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 13:37:01,632 [Aussie][Thread:6][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 13:49:23,139 [Aussie][Thread:21][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 13:57:45,932 [Aussie][Thread:19][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.SettingsBase - FriendlyMessage="Error: Australian Caravan Motorhome and Campers Forum is currently unavailable." ctrl="DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.PagerNav' to type 'DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.PagerNav'.
   at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView.BuildPager()
   at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView.BindTopics(String TopicsTemplate)
   at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView.OnLoad(EventArgs e)"
2012-11-03 13:57:47,446 [Aussie][Thread:36][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.SettingsBase - FriendlyMessage="Error: Australian Caravan Motorhome and Campers Forum is currently unavailable." ctrl="DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.PagerNav' to type 'DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.PagerNav'.
   at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView.BindTopics(String TopicsTemplate)
2012-11-03 13:59:51,688 [Aussie][Thread:31][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
System.ArgumentException: Parameter count does not match Parameter Value count.
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.AssignParameterValues(SqlParameter[] commandParameters, Object[] parameterValues)
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues)
   at Active.Modules.Forums.SqlDataProvider.GetPosts(Int32 PortalId, String Forums, Boolean TopicsOnly, Boolean RandomOrder, Int32 Rows, Int32 UserId, Boolean IgnoreSecurity, Boolean IsSuperUser, String Tags, Int32 FilterByUserId)
   at Active.Modules.Forums.WhatsNew.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
2012-11-03 13:59:51,724 [Aussie][Thread:31][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=An unexpected error has occurred&content=0
   at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.AssignParameterValues(SqlParameter[] commandParameters, Object[] parameterValues)
   at Active.Modules.Forums.SqlDataProvider.GetPosts(Int32 PortalId, String Forums, Boolean TopicsOnly, Boolean RandomOrder, Int32 Rows, Int32 UserId, Boolean IgnoreSecurity, Boolean IsSuperUser, String Tags, Int32 FilterByUserId)
2012-11-03 14:00:49,029 [Aussie][Thread:16][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
2012-11-03 14:00:49,032 [Aussie][Thread:16][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=An unexpected error has occurred&content=0
2012-11-03 14:01:11,901 [Aussie][Thread:16][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
2012-11-03 14:01:11,905 [Aussie][Thread:16][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=An unexpected error has occurred&content=0
2012-11-03 14:04:18,194 [Aussie][Thread:3][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
2012-11-03 14:04:18,198 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=An unexpected error has occurred&content=0
2012-11-03 14:04:35,172 [Aussie][Thread:34][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.SettingsBase - FriendlyMessage="Error: Australian Caravan Motorhome and Campers Forum is currently unavailable." ctrl="DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.TopicsView" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.PagerNav' to type 'DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForums.Controls.PagerNav'.
2012-11-03 14:06:40,615 [Aussie][Thread:34][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Web.Common.Internal.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ZLDNN.Modules.AdvancedBusinessDirectory.Components.Utility.GetFileStream(FileInfo objFile)
   at ZLDNN.Modules.AdvancedBusinessDirectory.thumbnailimage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at ASP.desktopmodules_advancedbusinessdirectory_thumbnailimage_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
2012-11-03 14:06:40,997 [Aussie][Thread:22][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Web.Common.Internal.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ZLDNN.Modules.AdvancedBusinessDirectory.Components.Utility.GetFileStream(FileInfo objFile)
   at ZLDNN.Modules.AdvancedBusinessDirectory.thumbnailimage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at ASP.desktopmodules_advancedbusinessdirectory_thumbnailimage_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
2012-11-03 14:06:41,509 [Aussie][Thread:22][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Web.Common.Internal.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2012-11-03 14:14:39,291 [Aussie][Thread:12][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.

Nov 3, 2012 at 4:58 AM

2012-11-03 14:14:39,296 [Aussie][Thread:12][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=Parameter+count+does+not+match+Parameter+Value+count.&content=0
2012-11-03 14:14:44,605 [Aussie][Thread:12][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
2012-11-03 14:14:44,610 [Aussie][Thread:12][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=Parameter+count+does+not+match+Parameter+Value+count.&content=0
2012-11-03 14:23:13,950 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-03 14:25:04,578 [Aussie][Thread:20][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.SchedulerClient - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-03 14:25:04,587 [Aussie][Thread:20][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.DNNScheduling.Scheduler+CoreScheduler - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-03 14:25:04,677 [Aussie][Thread:20][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.SiteLog.PurgeSiteLog - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-03 14:41:00,718 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserOnlineController - The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ald_UsersOnline_ald_Users". The conflict occurred in database "rvsupertramp", table "dbo.ald_Users", column 'UserID'.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ald_UsersOnline_ald_Users". The conflict occurred in database "rvsupertramp", table "dbo.ald_Users", column 'UserID'.
   at DotNetNuke.Security.Membership.Data.SqlDataProvider.UpdateUsersOnline(Hashtable userList)
   at DotNetNuke.Security.Membership.AspNetMembershipProvider.UpdateUsersOnline(Hashtable userList)
2012-11-03 14:45:25,631 [Aussie][Thread:46][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserOnlineController - The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ald_UsersOnline_ald_Users". The conflict occurred in database "rvsupertramp", table "dbo.ald_Users", column 'UserID'.
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ald_UsersOnline_ald_Users". The conflict occurred in database "rvsupertramp", table "dbo.ald_Users", column 'UserID'.
2012-11-03 14:55:19,665 [Aussie][Thread:64][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserOnlineController - The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ald_UsersOnline_ald_Users". The conflict occurred in database "rvsupertramp", table "dbo.ald_Users", column 'UserID'.
2012-11-03 14:58:30,670 [Aussie][Thread:79][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
   at Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)"
2012-11-03 14:58:31,541 [Aussie][Thread:65][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
   at Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)"
2012-11-03 14:58:49,484 [Aussie][Thread:71][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 14:58:50,221 [Aussie][Thread:65][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 14:59:05,995 [Aussie][Thread:72][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 14:59:06,982 [Aussie][Thread:71][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:00:08,042 [Aussie][Thread:71][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:00:08,987 [Aussie][Thread:72][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:03:35,440 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:03:36,256 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:06:28,525 [Aussie][Thread:52][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:06:29,327 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.
2012-11-03 15:12:06,663 [Aussie][Thread:63][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
2012-11-03 15:12:06,671 [Aussie][Thread:63][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=An unexpected error has occurred&content=0
2012-11-03 15:15:09,468 [Aussie][Thread:76][ERROR] Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader - FriendlyMessage="Error: RV Social™ - Group Details is currently unavailable." ctrl="Active.Modules.Forums.Controls.ForumLoader" exc="System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.desktopmodules_activeforums_classic_ascx' to type 'Active.Modules.Forums.ForumBase'.

NOTE: This is up to Group Migration. I didn't run the final procedure that throws the Internal Server Error"

Nov 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I ran the final procedure "Journal Migration" this morning before doing anything else. Then took the log file immediately after the "Internal Server Error"

2012-11-04 06:09:37,301 [Aussie][Thread:3][ERROR] DotNetNuke.ComponentModel.ProviderInstaller - Could not load provider DotNetNuke.Services.ClientCapability.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider, DotNetNuke.Provider.WURFLClientCapabilityProvider
2012-11-04 06:10:32,258 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.SchedulerClient - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-04 06:10:32,258 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Scheduling.DNNScheduling.Scheduler+CoreScheduler - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-04 06:10:32,388 [Aussie][Thread:7][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Services.Log.SiteLog.PurgeSiteLog - Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2012-11-04 06:11:00,700 [Aussie][Thread:16][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase - An error has occurred while loading page.
2012-11-04 06:11:00,740 [Aussie][Thread:16][ERROR] System.Web.UI.Page - ~/Default.aspx?tabid=41&error=Parameter+count+does+not+match+Parameter+Value+count.&content=0
2012-11-04 06:16:37,727 [Aussie][Thread:3][FATAL] DotNetNuke.Web.Common.Internal.DotNetNukeHttpApplication - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveSocialMigrator.Services.JournalServiceController.ConvertJournal(String JournalTypes)
   at lambda_method(ExecutionScope , ControllerBase , Object[] )
   at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClassd.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__a()
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
2012-11-04 06:17:36,913 [Aussie][Thread:29][ERROR] DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserOnlineController - The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ald_UsersOnline_ald_Users". The conflict occurred in database "rvsupertramp", table "dbo.ald_Users", column 'UserID'.